Old photos that used to be posted directly to this page have now been moved here.
Welcome to the Photos page! Any photos that you have taken in Lunacraft can be uploaded here. Follow these guidelines.
Once you have a picture on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch you may want to share it on this site. Be sure to most them in the comment section.
There are various ways to upload photos to this wiki, but the easiest way to do this is to get the photos onto your PC, then use the PC to post to the wiki. To get the photos to your PC you can use a special app, or just send the photos in an email. Using email, the steps are:
- Get your device connected to the internet (turn on Wi-Fi, use 3G, or whatever you would normally do).
- In Settings > Mail,Contacts,Calendars make sure you have an email account set up.
- In the Photo app, find your saved photo, hit the Export icon (a rectangle in upper-right with an arrow in it) and select "Email Photo".
- Use a 'real' computer to receive the email, and download the attached image file to your hard drive.
- Use the real computer to visit the website, go to the Upload page and add the image the normal way ("Choose File" button, select the file from your hard drive, add a caption, etc.)
Please be selective in what you upload to this site. Try to only post photos that are related to a particular page or comment. Avoid simply dumping all of your screen shots here on Lunacraft’s Wiki. Without some context, even the coolest photo may not mean a lot to anyone else.
- Only photos can be uploaded in the comment section.
- Add a very brief description (20 characters at max).
- No more than three photos per post.