- Have any bugs? Post them here.
- Have any cool ideas? Post them here.
- Have photos you'd like to share? Post them here.
Lunacraft (originally called Mooncraft) is a moon-themed Minecraft-type game for iOS. It includes many features that other iOS games of this genre do not have, such as Crafting, Mobs, and collecting different Materials. It is available on the App Store for free, but you can purchase an in-game guide and/or get rid of the ads for extra cost. Lunacraft was created, and is being developed, by Mode of Expression, LLC.
- Ratings: 4.5 stars
- Reviews: over 50,500
- Current Version: Update 2.01
App Store description
- 50,000 reviews - 4.5 star average! Join the Lunacraft revolution! Unlimited exploration...endless creativity...for free!
Lunacraft welcomes you to a future where you can explore and colonize a new alien moon every time you play.
- Meet strange new aliens, some dangerous, some helpful!
- Unlimited exploration in every direction!
- Establish a base of your own design with dozens of materials!
- Harvest alien light trees, take shelter under soaring arches!
- Decipher clues left by enemy astronauts to create exotic technology!
- Free, and you can play the entire game! You get it all!
- Customize your moon, choosing how rugged or exotic the terrain will be.
- Unlock the in-game Camera to take snapshots of your discoveries and creations!
Discover your own stories and build your own fantasies in mooncraft!
- Main article: iTunes Statistics
Lunacraft has seen good reviews since its initial launch in September 22, 2011. It continues to grow to this day, although at a much slower pace that it used to.